Come live the Riviera Maya Ultimate Adventure. Visit three extraordinary ecosystems of the Mayan world snorkeling in the turquoise waters of the Mexican Caribbean surrounded by exotic marine life. Venture into the Mayan jungle and be a part of nature as you live the most thrilling adventure riding a 4X4 Can-am ATVs 450 cc into the Mayan jungle, the only 2 passenger approved in the destination, fly above the jungle canopy on a thrilling zip-line ride and swim in a refreshing underground river with crystal clear waters.
Maximize your adrenaline with our Ultimate Adventure Tour! Fulfill your need for speed on our fleet of powerful CAN-AM 450 Outlander Max XT ATVs, the fastest in the Riviera Maya! Race down jungle trails, navigating the curves and testing your skills with roots and rocks. The price include a single ATV (One person), however, we have Double ATV’s as well (Two Persons – Ask for the special price).
Besides the fantastic ATV adventure, this tour also includes snorkeling in two unique ecosystems, an ocean inlet and underground cenote! Explore the Yal Ku Lagoon and surround yourself with tropical fish in a gorgeous setting. An expert guide will show you around so you get the most out of your snorkel tour. You’ll be a master in no time and ready to snorkel the mysterious underground cenote with spectacular stalactites and stalagmites all around you.
Also included with the tour is our awesome Riviera Maya zip line circuit and a delicious all-you-can-eat buffet lunch with non-alcoholic beverages. An adventure day you will never forget! The Riviera Maya Ultimate Adventure.
(Suggested Itinerary. Time and activities might adjust according with traffic conditions and other factors)
- Pick up at hotel
- Transfer to the ocean inlet. (Arrival´s time may vary according to the location of the hotel the group is staying at).
- Welcome briefing and activity explanation, Provision of snorkeling gear and short briefing for the proper use of it. Time to put on swimsuit and use the toilet if necessary.
- Snorkel guided tour in the ocean inlet.
- Transfer to the estrella
- Assignment of lockers, time to get your staff in and go to the bathroom if necessary.
- Guided tour in the cavern, the guide gives a brief explanation on the formation of underground rivers and cenotes of the peninsula, time to explore
- Delivery of helmet and briefing to start with tour on ATV.
- Atv tour through bumpy road. Circuit 19 kms or 12 miles
- Activity of 3 ziplines circuit
- Activity of Rappel
- Buffet (lunch): Grilled chicken, rice, beans, salad bar, guacamole, chips and hot sauces. Purified water and no alcoholic beverages.
- Back to hotels and meeting points